Welcome To The Greatest Month in The Year
Yes, I know it’s been a hot minute!
But I’m back! March was a good month, but April is going to be awesome! Yes, it’s my birthday month so I am biased but I have also decided to be extremely optimistic about everything.
What are you looking forward to this month? I have a whole list so here we go
- My birthday – I am turning 29 on the 27th of April and I have chosen to hype myself up for it! So this year, no bad vibes or anxiety, or “taking stock” and making myself feel bad about what I have and haven’t achieved. I am excited!
- Becoming a lean, mean, content machine – I hired a brilliant young lady to help me with content creation, and I am so keen to see what we do with this blog, Youtube and Instagram.
- Reading some of the amazing books from the Women’s Prize – I was sent the entire longlist and I am so keen to read all of them before the winner is announced in June.
- Book Club – As usual!
- My podcast – I Said What I Said is growing in leaps and bounds and I am thoroughly enjoying what Feyikemi and I continue to build!
- Launching Cash Madam Collective – Guys keep your fingers crossed. I am eager to make this happen by fire for force. Start to cast and bind the spirit of procrastination and fear
- Reconnecting with my friends – I have been a bit of a shitty friend, so I will be doing my best to rectify that nonsense and make time for the family I have chosen.
- Getting vaccinated – because duh
- Growing our community over here!
So, those are the things I am looking forward to this month.
How about you? Please leave in the comment section telling me all the things you are looking forward to in this amazing month. Also, Happy Easter in advance!